We are in compliance with the Greek legislation on personal data protection as well as the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are also committed to respecting your rights under the relevant legislation and, in particular, the principle that your personal data belongs to you. Responsible for processing the data we process is the company AGKISTRIOTIS I. & B. SA
We collect customer data when you place an order online, in order to improve your shopping experience and to contact you about our products and offers. In addition, you can choose to sign up to receive email updates on our products and offers. We collect your personal information that you voluntarily submit to us and in no case do we sell to third parties or otherwise trade the personal information and information you provide to us.
When you make an online purchase from us, we use your information to process your order. We will also email you to confirm your order and we may need to contact you by phone, email, or regular mail if we have additional questions about your order. If you would like us to remove you from your mailing list or member/user registration database, please contact us by email, stating the full name, surname, and email address you use when accessing or ordering from our site.
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not under our control. These sites have their own privacy policies, which you should check before sharing personal information with them. We have no responsibility for linked websites and we provide these links to our website solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.
What we collect and why
How personal information is used and to which third parties it may be disclosed.
- Informing you about the acceptance of your order and then about its status.
- Handling your orders, issuing receipts, and processing payments.
- Execution and delivery of your orders to the selected shipping address. For this purpose, personal information such as your name and address are communicated to our courier partners in order to deliver the order to you. Your phone number can also sometimes be given to couriers in case they need to contact you about the delivery of your order or in case of a special delivery request.
- You are informed about the history of your orders and the details of each of your orders, including the items purchased, the payment method, the delivery address, the recipient’s name, etc.
- Providing a personalized shopping experience.
- Information about our products, offers, and special offers, private sales, and various events that may interest you using your e-mail or any other equivalent means of electronic communication (such as SMS).
- You may send us an email containing the full name, surname, and email address you use when accessing or ordering from our site, stating your refusal to receive our updates.
- Carrying out identity and other checks in order to prevent fraudulent transactions. If required by applicable law we may disclose your information to Public Authorities.
- In order to process orders by card, a collection of personal data of the customer is required. Any supporting documents and documents that may be required to certify and declare the identity of the customer remain strictly confidential, transmitted, and verified only by the Bank. The provision of personal data by the user means that he consents to the use of this data by the Company and the Bank for the reasons mentioned above.
- Use in marketing studies for our own purposes and demographic surveys along with non-personal data, to monitor the interests of customers and in order to be able to consistently improve the design of our website to better meet the needs of our visitors.
The information provided to us is not disclosed to third parties other than those mentioned above (eg banks, couriers). However, we collect statistics that are intended to measure website traffic, sales, and other commercial information that may be transferred to trusted third parties, without such statistics including information that may identify you. We consider it a value-added service as it helps you find useful products or services.
If you choose to remove your name and personal data from our database, you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with applicable data protection laws, we will not retain your information for longer than necessary for the purposes set out above and for any complaints or disputes you may have. If you need more information about information retention policies, please contact us. Under European data protection law, you have certain rights in relation to your data which are, inter alia:
- The right to information about the information we have about you,
- the right of access to your personal data,
- the right to correct your personal data if it is inaccurate,
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data,
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data,
- the right to object to the processing.
If you have any questions regarding the data we hold, how we use it, or how you exercise your rights, you may contact us using the contact details below.
How you can access or correct your data.
Please contact us or email us directly at email@example.com.